About our Products
Silver Coated Cenospheres
Developed to produce electrically conductive coatings, tiles, fabrics.
High performance and long term conductivity due to excellent oxidation
Typical coatings from water base paints show a conductivity of 0.1
to 0.3 ohms per square, depending on thickness.
Typical Physical Parameters
||Cenospheres - Hollow, Ceramic Magnetic Particles
||Light Gray to Light Tan Powder; Silvery Mirror-Like Spheres @ 40X
||5 - 75 Microns In Diameter
||500 Angstroms Typical; Other Thicknesses Available For Special Purposes
||Approximately 4,000 psi isostatic
||960 degrees C (Melting Point Of Silver) Ceramic Stable To 1,100
||0.37 Apparent Tamped
Large weight reductions are possible compared to metal powders.
- Apparent specific gravity of 0.37
- True specific gravity of 0.65
- Material can be sprayed, calendered or injection molded under proper
- Compatible with most binder systems.
- Conductivity generally begins at loadings of 30% by volume
- High shielding effectiveness, to -100 dB
- High performance, long term, stable conductivity
- Can be tailored to meet wide variety of conductivity specifications,
from electrostatic dissipation materials to less than 0.1 ohms per square
- Low weight coatings
- Supplied in water base urethanes and acrylics as well as other resins
- May be sprayed, brushed, or rolled onto substrate
- Ease of handling, mixing, dispersion
- Readily repairable via recoating/patching
- May be overcoated with any architectural latex without loss of shielding
- Many hidden features: Low life cycle cost.
- Nonflammable; insurance rates, OSHA/EPA regulations, clean-up
CAMTECH Camouflage Technology.
PO Box 1169
Newport Beach NSW 2106
Phone - +612 9918 7238
Fax: +612 9918 4844